Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Shopping weekend

This weekend has been insane! It started out not so great. Saturday morning I got an email saying that a project I had been working on needed some major revision. I was really frustrated with the whole situation, so I did what I always do to make me feel better... I went shopping! Saturday I went to the outlet malls in gaffney, SC. Today, I hit up a J.Crew sale, a Dillard's outlet and TJ Maxx. I finally think I am ready to start that big project again! I have purchased close to 30 clothing items... which is a pretty big shopping hall! Far to big of one to post in one post. Therefore, over the next week, I will post different items from each store! It should be a lot of fun... I got so much cute stuff I can't wait to show you all! I'll also be posting my outfits of the week sometime tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment