Monday, September 16, 2013

From Big Brother to Survivor

It'd that time of year again, when the wind gets a little colder and the leaves start to change. What also starts to change is the TV schedule! Unfortunately, the end of summer also brings the end of my favorite reality show, Big Brother. Big Brother has been my favorite reality TV for years. While I was pretty disappointed in this year's casting choices for Big Brother, I am upset to see it ending! I do not think any one of those final 3 contestants should win, but I think it will end up being Andy. I don't like Andy, he is a snake and he got out my 2 favorite players, Elissa and Helen.
But the end of big brother brings the start of survivor!!! This year seems so great for survivor! I love the concept that they have came up with Blood vs. Water. Pittting family members against each other will be a lot of fun for the rest of us to watch. I am really excited to see Hayden from Big Brother on Survivor! I already know that he is the one I am going to be rooting for! However, I will not be cheering for his girlfriend! :)
Wednesday, survivor premiers at 8 pm, then big brother has it's finale at 9:30. My money is on Andy for big brother, and Hayden for survivor... help me in cheering them on!

No comments:

Post a Comment