Sunday, September 15, 2013

Outfits of the week- Sept. 16 2013

Hey y'all! So I know I have not posted any outfits lately! It just takes so long to do one of those shoots... literally hours! In the summer, when I had all of this free time, I was able to post a lot more than I am now. BUT, I have finally figured out a way go post my outfits for you guys. I'm not wearing the outfits anymore, but I think that this is really the only feasible way to post. That said, let's start with monday!
The navy dress I am wearing is from J. Crew. Its a very summer-y dress because it has wide spaghetti straps. So, I put a flowy knit grey Cardigan over it. The cardigan I got from abercrombie and fitch a few years ago. The sweater is just so warm! For shoes, I have a pair of wedges I got from belks last year. I love these shoes! Not only are they comfy, but the pattern on them in to die for!
Tuesday, I also opted for a dress. This dress is from Ann Taylor, and I got it in the spring on sale. I love that it is 3/4 length! I also am obsessed with damask print, so it was a no brainer for me to buy it! I have on a hot pink bubble necklace from J.Crew. for shoes, I choose sky high patent leather black pumps, by Jessica Simpson. These shoes look like they would be really uncomfortable, however, they are some of the most comfortable heels I own!
Wednesday is a big day at school. The superintendent of NC schools is coming to see how we use technology in the classroom. It is a huge honor for us, and we are expected to be dressed like the president is coming. Therefore, I am wearing a black J.Crew dress. The best think about this dress is that it is beautifully cut. It has an asymmetrical neck line, with a small twist on the right side. I am pairing that with my favorite nude pumps.
Thursday I will be wearing a dress that I got from belks, by one of my favorite designers, Karen Kane. It also has am unusual neckline, with a deep v. It has a wrap dress effect, even though it is not a wrap dress! This is such a comfy dress, and i wanted to be able to wear it once more before it got to cold. The past few mornings have been so chilly, I am getting away with as many summer outfits as I can!
Friday, I am changing it up and wearing a skirt! Since it is game day, I will be sporting my red and black! This red skirt I got from tj Max, has small white dots on it that you can barely see. I put it with a plain black tee shirt. Over that, I have a flowy black sweater. For shoes, I choose to wear my zebra print heels that have red stilettos. These shoes, while not all that comfortable, will go great with this outfit!
So, there is my outfits for the whole week! I hope that you enjoyed!
Love always, K

No comments:

Post a Comment