Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lilly sale!!!

So, after waiting 3 weeks, my summer lilly Pulitzer sale items finally arrived! To say I was excited is an understatement! I arrived at the sale late, and wasn't able to get online until Tuesday morning at 5 am... YES I did get up at 5 an to get online... I realize i have a problem! I am obsessed with lilly Pulitzer, but I can only afford it once a year on the online sale, OR if I happen to find it on a sale rack in a store. One time, I found lilly in TJ Max... a pair of navy trousers. It is still a shopping trip that sticks out in my mind as one of my top ten!
Anyway, the 2 things that I got from the sale, since everything was sold out in a size 2 by the time I got to the sale, were 2 pencil skirts. The first pencil skirt was a tweed hot pink and orange, with a little shimmer. It was a lot brighter than what I thought it was going to be... really more neon. So, I would probably wear this with a white button up and a long dark cardigan. I would also pair this with my favorite nude shoes!
The other skirt I got was a white lace skirt, with flower outlines in neon pink. I hate I can't wear this skirt yet!!! Next spring, I will probably wear this with a neutral, like black or brown, and my white stiletto's. I have not put that outfit together yet, so don't quote me yet! You will def see me make an outfit with this skirt as soon as Easter comes around!
I bought both of these skirts for about $45, when they were originally about $150. That was an amazing deal! I really hope that next time I can get some dresses. I was really concerned with buying things that I could wear to school and both of these hit right above my knees.
Hope you got great stuff in the lilly sale too... and I hope that your stuff arrived before mine!
Love always, K

No comments:

Post a Comment