Monday, August 12, 2013

YouTube Channel: TeacherKendall AND Goodwill haul outfits

Hey guys!
So, I created a YouTube channel to correspond to my blog! I am so excited! I noticed that there was a real lack in videos on how to dress professionally in your 20's. There are tons of YouTube video's of teenagers featuring look books, drugstore hauls, and product reviews, however, there was nothing for people who were out of college and about to start working. Since I am in my early 20's I want to look professional at work in front of my students but I do not want to loose my style. I also don't to pay much for clothing since I am doing student teaching, and therefore have NO MONEY!! My first video is a Goodwill haul (YAY!) Teachers can find many affordable, brand name professional clothing at goodwill. My YouTube Channel is Teacher Kendall. These are pictures of some different outfits that I made with my amazing finds! I hope that y'all enjoy!

Pink Jacket/ Blazer
This first picture is how I styled my J. Crew pink jacket/blazer. I paired it with a 3/4 white button down (J. Crew) and black twill pants (TJ Maxx). I put a skinny leopard belt (Charlotte Ruse) on for some definition. For shoes, I chose bone colored heels (Nine West). 




Royal Blue Turtleneck
This was the Banana Republic top that I purchased in Royal Blue. I put it with the same black ankle pants (TJ Maxx) from above. This top would look great with ANY pair of black pants though! I have a pair of zebra pointy toe shoes (Payless) that I put these with to make the outfit more interesting! However, with black flats or black pumps, this outfit would still rock :)


Capri Pants
Featured here are the Talbots printed Capri pants. Paired with a 3/4 collared white shirt) J. Crew) and a blue scarf, these pants are absolutely adorable! I also put peep toe stiletto slingbacks in a bone color (Nine West) with them. 


Sear-Sucker Pants
For the sear-sucker brown and white striped pants (The Limited), I put a red sweater combo with it. I also have on a chunky white beaded necklace (Charlotte Ruse). With brown pumps for shoes, I am classroom ready!



Pink Pants

The pink pants  (Body By Victoria), which were one of my favorite finds, were pretty simple to style! I have on a white sweater with black dots on it (Old Navy) and black pumps (Jessica Simpson).



Hunter Green top
This hunter green shell top was a little harder to style than I thought it was going to be! I ended up pairing it with a pair of taupe colored pants (Ann Taylor) and a Metallic sweater (J. Crew). I accessorized with a bubble necklace (J. Crew), and brown pumps. 



Hunter Green Dress
The Hunter Green dress didn't need any help from me since it was so adorable on its own! In the winter I would most likely put it with a denim jacket. I have printed wedges on to complement its dark colors and add a little more fun to the dress!



Black Turtleneck Dress
This is the Black dress from Banana Republic. I love black dresses with bone colored heels (Nine West), and these are very school appropriate. I put on a cute leopard scarf to give the dress a little pop!


I also made a second outfit with this dress! I put on a black sweater that I got at Walmart, then threw on a nude belt. I kept the shoes the same as before! This is a great winter/fall outfit! I also have on a bubble necklace for a little more definition.



Burgundy Sweater Dress
Last, but not least, is the Calvin Klein burgundy sweater dress. I threw on a dark denim jacket with this and a long clear beaded (with a few gold beads) necklace. For shoes, I have on pointy toed taupe heels (Nine West).


I hope that these outfits inspire some inspiration for you! 
Love always, K! 

PS: I am doing my best to get the video to upload, but my computer is being super slow! Ill keep trying though! Check back tomorrow for an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment