Saturday, August 17, 2013

Outfits of the Week: Teacher workday Week! What I'm wearing!

Hey Y'all!!!

This week is my "official" first mandatory week at school!!!! I am super excited to get back in the swing of things and meet all of my new students. Before the students come back though, we have a week full of teacher work days where I will be going to school and county wide meetings. I am really looking forward to meeting the history teachers across the county :) However, I know that this is a pretty dressed down week. Its not quite professional dress, however I know I shouldn't wear jeans. It's a week that's in between jeans and heels. It took me a while to figure out what I'm wearing this week, however, I think that I have finally finalized the plan! I like the pick out my clothes the Sunday before the start of the workweek on Monday. This saves me SOOOOO much time in the mornings because I am not searching for the perfect outfit! On Sundays, I look at the weather for the upcoming week, and look at the different things I know I have to do that day to determine what I should wear. Here are my outfits for next week's Teacher workday week!






Monday: Freshman Kick-off and Pep Rally! I have on my favorite black ankle twill pants that I got from TJ Maxx! I also have on a top that I purchased from Banana Republic that has an adorable frill detail around the neckline. I got that top on sale for $13. Over the red, I have on a white sweater from Old Navy. For shoes, I have red peep toe flats that I got from target for $20.  

 Tuesday: County wide faculty meeting! I am wearing J. Crew Royal Blue ankle cut pants, that I got for about $40. With this, I paired a J. Crew sleeveless shirt that has a ruffle detail on the neck. This top was about $35. For shoes, I am wearing my silver Palms, that look like Jack Rogers! I got these for around $13 at Payless.

 Wednesday: School Breakfast and Faculty meeting. I have on a salmon/ coral colored sleeveless top from Ann Taylor that I purchased for around $25. I am wearing J. Crew Cream colored khakis that I got off the clearance rack for around $25. I also have on a belt that I purchased from American Eagle years ago! For shoes, I am wearing a Nine West pair of detailed sandals that I got for $30ish.  I have on a necklace that I bought from American Eagle also.
Thursday: Workday with a faculty meeting. I have on a pink tee shirt I bought from Old Navy on the clearance rack ($5). The pants I bought from TJ Maxx, but they are Lilly Pulitzer brand. They are navy twill that I paid about $13!!!!!!!! I have on Sperry Loafers that I got in early spring of this year for about $65. I also have on a long necklace from American Eagle.













Friday: Workday and Football game! I have on a lipstick red tank top that I bought from Belk's years ago! Over top is a holey 3/4 length black shirt I got from Cold Water Creek in June. Off the clearance rack, it was about $15. I put all of that with nice dark high waist trouser jeans from J. Crew. For shoes, I have on another pair I bought from Payless, the brand is X Appeal. The are wedges with black bows on them! I also have on a white beaded necklace from Charlotte Russe.










I hope y'all have a great week! I also hope that I might have helped inspired some outfits! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment