Thursday, October 3, 2013

What i wore to school today! 10/3

I should really do this every day when I get home... post a picture of whatever I'm wearing! However, I obviously suck, so I haven't. But, I am going to discipline myself and get better.
So, here is what in wore today! I have on j.crew charcoal grey twill pants. They are straight leg pants that still look really professional. My top is by Calvin Klein, and it has the coolest neck! Its all swoopy and stuff! I also love the geometric print on this! The colors of the dots are interesting too. It has white, navy, cobalt and grey dots. The grey dots match these pants perfectly! Over this, I just wore a white sweater that I got eons ago from old navy.
Now for prices. The pants came from a j crew sale, and they cost me around $15. I got the top from TJ maxx for $15.
Originally, the pants were $90, and the top was $49. Therefore, I had a savings of $110! I think anybody would agree with me there!
Hope y'all liked today's outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment