Thursday, October 3, 2013

TV time... finally

Since I haven't been posting, I haven't told you what I think about this fall's crop of shows and new seasons. First, I'd like to start off with the fact that I am impressed!
Hostages, on CBS Monday nights has been a thrill ride! It keeps you guessing like no other! I really can't wait to see what the main character has against the president and why he is doing all of this.
Mom is another good CBS comedy on Monday nights... I am enjoying watching the mom interactions between all of these different generations. and, it just gives a great laugh before the thrill ride that Hostages brings.
On Tuesday, I am enjoying the new ABC comedy's, the Goldburgs and Trophy wife. Both are pretty funny... they aren't modern family but they are overall good shows! I love the last part of the goldburgs where they show actual home movies... it cracks me up every time! I like trophy wife because of the complex family fun. I think they were trying to piggy back off of Modern Family's disfunctional family comedy. However, this is a whole different show with different characters that is still pretty funny! My favorite scene last week was when the kids spilled salsa on the couch. They nailed that to a tee! That is exactly what kids do when they spill something... they fill over the couch cushion!
Survivor has been amazing! I can't believe Colten already quit... I'm just perplexed! I am also loving the family dynamic that is seen. Its been a lot harder on loved ones than they thought.
Modern Family has yet to have a disappointing episode. It is still one of my favorite TV shows ever!
Nashville started off great last week and continued to have a good episode this week. I was loving the songs those actors performed this week... I've already bought them on ITunes!
Greys anatomy had an amazing season premiere! I was loving the fact that Richard lived... I was pretty worried about him most of the episode!
Scandal comes on tonight... WOOO! I can't wait!
There is a TV update... sadly, I watch more shows than that but I have not been able to watch my DVR yet. I need therapy obviously.
Happy TV marathons!

No comments:

Post a Comment